Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MAXI MIST PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TAN GUN AND SIENNA X TENT !

I have a 6 month old maxi mist, professional spray tan gun and Sienna X spray tan tent to sell. I qualified 6 months ago and am stopping tanning to do something different, the gun is still in full working order and is good as new, the tent is black and is a little stained (nothing abnormal) from spray tanning lotion. Ideal purchase for someone wanting to start spray tanning and making some extra cash. The gun to buy brand new is 285 and the tent is 90 saving you 175!!! I also have a Sienna X suitcase to carry equiptment around ideal for going mobile and look professional- I will throw this is for 20 So total cost 270 for the gun, tent and suitcase- plus the tanning containers which attach to the gun Please email or text me 07832163663 due to working hours and unable to always answer my phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular